Welcome to Third Grade
Top 10 Fun things Third graders get to do ~
1. Learn to multiply (when you learn all your tables Mrs. Williams has a big sundae party).
2. Do lots of science projects that include animals and nature.
3. Take field trips to Brethren Woods, Natural Chimneys, and Safari Park!
4. Help Mrs. Williams to plant flowers for our school.
5. Become authors and share writing with others.
6. Make mosaics, paint, draw, color, glue....Mrs. W. sure does like ART!!
7. Earn bobcat spots and buy fun things at the bobcat store.
8. Create compost and keep worms in a bag ( all third graders love this )
9. Learn to read lots of good fit books and become fluent readers.
10. Accomplish lots, learn lots, laugh lots, and make good friends.