Parents, WMHS Teachers, Community Sponsors, Volunteers, to the 25 Chaperones, Woodrow Wilson Rehab Center, and to the awesome students for making this year's After Prom party a success!!
Over 120 students signed up, won great prizes, and left with $42 cash in their pockets for staying until 3 a.m.
Thanks so much for offering our kids an alternative to destructive decisions. A GREAT time was had by all!
"Frozen In Time"After Prom Party
Sponsored by the parents, friends, staff, and business community of Wilson Memorial High School
3/4/13 @ 5:45 at WMHS in Library
This event is provided free of charge to all WMHS Juniors/Seniors and their dates. We are seeking donations from parents and the community to make this an awesome experience for these wonderful students. Let's give them a party to remember while keeping them safe this Prom Season!
Please consider helping: we'll take food, beverages, coupons, door prizes, and cash donations! Call the school 886-4286 to learn more about how you can help!
- Where: Woodrow Wilson Rehabilitation Center
- Who: WMHS Jr/Sr. Juniors and Seniors not attending Prom may attend this After-Prom event but Sign-up is required in advance.
- When: Saturday May 4th, 2013. Students can start arriving at 11:00 PM. Must arrive before midnight. Doors will be locked at midnight.
- Sign-ups will be held during lunch from 4/26 thru 4/29·
- Students must sign up in advance or will not be admitted·
- Students need to bring: Socks if you plan to bowl and a bathing suit & towel if you plan to swim.
- Door prizes will be distributed throughout the evening.· All WMHS Junior and Senior students who remain until the end (3:00 AM), will receive cash prizes!
- No food or drinks can be carried in by students; FREE food and drinks will be provided for all!
- Extras: Pool Tables, ping pong tables, large screen TV's, bowling, pool, basketball court, commercial size movie theater, moon bounce type activities, DJ/music, board/video games and more!
Questions? Contact the school or one of the Committee members below:
After Prom Committee Members : Dr. Shifflett (886-4286), Cara Moore (241-2831), Patty Driver, Penni Crist, Todd O'Brien, Mike Hatfield, Roxanne Rowe, and Whitney H. (student)