New students to our school
- Please come in to register your student(s)
- Please bring with you proof of residency, Birth Certificate and Social Security cards of your student(s).
- If you are transferring from out of state, your child will need a physical from the state of Virginia.
All parents registering children must show two current forms of proof of residency. Examples include:
- Current utility bill- landline telephone, electric, water, gas, cable (wireless telephone bills are not accepted)
- Current rental agreements
- Current automobile, life or health insurance policy with address included
- Current paycheck stub if address is included
- Current motor vehicle registration or title
- Current DSS letter/Social Service letter
- Current bank statement (internet back statements are accepted if the local bank stamped and dated by the teller as an active account)
- Current employer verification of residence address or letter from employer as long as it is on company letterhead with original signature
- We do not accept driver's licenses as proof of residency
If you have questions, please call the office 245-5040
**The Fine Arts Fee this year will be $15.00 per child.**
We do not accept credit or debit cards.