2015 Open Enrollment
WHAT”S HAPPENING IN 2016:
Delta Dental Insurance
- Dental Insurance rate increase of 4.4%
Flexible Spending Account participants must re-enroll. This includes Medical Spending and Dependent Care Accounts.
WHERE TO FIND INFORMATION:
- Type benefits.plansource.com into the address bar of any internet browser, or;
- From the Augusta County Schools home page, under Site Shortcuts, click on “Plansource Benefits Enrollment”
HOW DO I LOG-ON TO PLANSOURCE:
Go to Benefits.plansource.com.
User name consists of:
- First initial of your First Name
- First six characters of your Last Name
- Last four (4) digits of your SSN
- Your birthdate in format YYYYMMDD
OPEN ENROLLMENT MATERIALS: Changes, new enrollments and plan terminations for open enrollment will require online enrollment for the various benefits. Employees can view and download a copy of all materials at www.augusta.k12.va.us/benefits.
EFFECTIVE DATE OF COVERAGE: All open enrollment elections will have an effective date of January 1, 2016.
HELPFUL INFORMATION ABOUT OPEN ENROLLMENT
· Flexible Spending Account participants must re-enroll each year as these do not automatically renew.
· Flexible spending account deductions have the first contribution amount deducted from the January 29, 2016 payroll.
· Payroll deductions for insurance changes made during open enrollment will take place on the December 31, 2015 payroll.
· Members enrolling in new insurance plans should receive their ID cards no later than January 1, 2016.