Open Enrollment for 2017 Plan Year
WHAT”S HAPPENING IN 2017:
Prescription Drug Benefit:
- Effective 1/1/2017, pharmacy benefits will be provided through Express Scripts (administered by RxBenefits, Inc.)
- Participating employees will receive new ID cards separate from the Aetna medical card
- For help go to www.Express-Scripts.com or contact Member Services at 1-800-334-8134.
- Maintenance medications are available through Express Scripts mail order pharmacy.Delta Dental Insurance
- Dental Insurance rate decrease of 2.5%.
- Plan design remains unchanged from 2016.
Flexible Spending Account participants must re-enroll. This includes Medical Spending and Dependent Care Accounts.
- Type benefits.plansource.com into the address bar of any internet browser, or;
- From the Augusta County Schools home page, under Site Shortcuts, click on “Plansource Benefits Enrollment”
HOW DO I LOG-IN TO PLANSOURCE:
Go to Benefits.plansource.com.
User name consists of:
- First initial of your First Name
- First six characters of your Last Name
- Last four (4) digits of your SSN
- Your birth date in format YYYYMMDD
OPEN ENROLLMENT MATERIALS: Changes, new enrollments and plan terminations for open enrollment will require online enrollment for the various benefits. Employees can view and download a copy of all materials at www.augusta.k12.va.us/benefits.
EFFECTIVE DATE OF COVERAGE: All open enrollment elections will have an effective date of January 1, 2017.
HELPFUL INFORMATION ABOUT OPEN ENROLLMENT
· Flexible Spending Account participants must re-enroll each year as these do not automatically renew.
· Flexible spending account deductions have the first contribution amount deducted from the January 31, 2017 payroll.
· Payroll deductions for insurance changes made during open enrollment will take place on the December 30, 2016 payroll.
· Members enrolling in new insurance plans should receive their ID cards by January 1, 2017.