Appropriate supporting documentation is required prior to the processing of payments.
Ø Invoices need to be mailed in duplicate to the attention of the Accounts Payable Department at Augusta County School Board,
Ø Purchase order numbers must appear on all invoices.
Ø Electronic payments to vendors are available. Contact Accounts Payable office for enrollment form.
Ø A W-9, business license, and/or certificate of insurance form must be on file for independent contractors, consultants, and other self-employed workers.
Employee Conference & Travel Reimbursement Information
- Receipts must be included for all expenses. If a receipt is missing, reimbursement will not be issued.
- Please tape all ORIGINAL receipts to a separate piece of paper and attach to the Travel/Conference Reimbursement form. All receipts must be itemized - including meal receipts. Meal receipts should be listed separately to show a per-day total ($30 per day meal allotment). Note: Tips may be included on each individual receipt. Reimbursement for tips will not exceed 20% of the price of the meal. Alcohol purchases will not be reimbursed.
- The Travel/Conference Reimbursement Form must be totaled, signed, and approved by a principal/supervisor.
- Mileage will be reimbursed ONLY when a county vehicle is not available.
- Conference reimbursement documentation, including a copy of “Instructional Conference Participation Form” (Policy 5.320), must be forwarded to the Assistant Superintendent for Instruction for approval prior to being processed by Accounts Payable. Documentation verifying conference attendance is required.
- Employee reimbursements will be direct deposited into the employees' bank account. Employees seeking reimbursement must submit an Employee Reimbursement Direct Deposit Authorization form. This form only needs to be submitted one time, unless the employee changes their bank account.