Amy Pultz, Assistant Principal
540-245-5002, ext 414
Student Services is responsible for:
- Recruiting, screening, selecting and registering and scheduling new students for Valley Tech’s daytime Career & Technical Education (CTE) programs.
- Providing day-to-day assistance and guidance to students to help insure their success at Valley Tech.
- Partnering with School Counselors and other education professionals to plan and provide students with a smooth transition to work, post-secondary education or the military upon completion of their Valley Tech C.T.E. program,
- Providing the opportunity for all students to earn recognized credentials in their programs of study at Valley Tech.
- Coordinating tours for prospective students.
- Conducting presentations at middle and high schools to promote Valley Tech programs.
- Administering pre and post program competency assessments.