FBLA inspires and prepares students to become community-minded business leaders in a global society through relevant career preparation and leadership experiences.
FBLA’s programs focus on:
- Leadership Development—members develop essential soft skills by holding chapter officer positions at the local, state, and national levels; by networking with accomplished business professionals; and by participating in business-focused workshops, seminars, and academic competitions.
- Academic Competitions—members demonstrate their business expertise at high-profile regional, state, and national competitive events. The top students are recognized with trophies and cash awards.
- Educational Programs—members create career portfolios, enhance their knowledge with world-recognized skills certifications, and have access to select college scholarships.
- Membership Benefits—members receive exclusive discounts and enhanced benefits for travel, education, and more.
- Community Service—members work with a variety of charities. Our Virginia chapters support ASK, a Virginia charity that focuses on local children with cancer and their families. Learn more about ASK here
- Awards & Recognition—members build a portfolio of accomplishments with a wide range of awards programs.
- Develop competent, aggressive business leadership.
- Strengthen the confidence of students in themselves and their work.
- Create more interest in and understanding of American business enterprise.
- Encourage members in the development of individual projects that contribute to the improvement of home, business, and community.
- Develop character, prepare for useful citizenship, and foster patriotism.
- Encourage and practice efficient money management.
- Encourage scholarship and promote school loyalty.
- Assist students in the establishment of occupational goals.
- Facilitate the transition from school to work
Last Modified on November 19, 2019