Practical Nursing I-II: First year of the program
Practical Nursing III: Second year of the program
- This portion of the Program runs August-June
- Classes start on the First Day of Augusta County Public Schools in August. The program follows the Augusta County School Calendar with a few exceptions.
- Class Days and Times have been changed this year to 3 days a week, 8:30-2:30. Class days will be Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
** Clinical/Classroom Days are subject to change with each clinical year.
- This portion of the Program runs June-March/April.
- Clinical Days and Hours are generally Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 6:00 a.m. until 3:00 or 4:00 p.m.
- Classroom days will meet on Thursdays & Fridays from 8:00 a.m. until 2:30 p.m.. These hours are subject to change based on the content of material and number of students.
VCTC Practical Nursing Students attend clinicals in the following locations:1. Augusta Health- Operating Room, Surgical Floor, Wound Clinic, Maternity-Newborn/OB2. Kings Daughters Community Health3. Physician offices through Augusta Medical Group & Augusta Health4. Daily Living Center5. UVA/Augusta Dialysis6. Western State Hospital7. Virginia School for the Deaf and Blind8. Augusta Regional Free Clinic9. Augusta County Public Schools or Waynesboro Public Schools