ACPS Early Childhood Application Process
Three and four year olds are served through Head Start and the preschool program.To make an appointment we invite you to call 540-245-5117. Someone will guide you through the application process. All shared information will remain confidential.
Information and documents you will need to bring for your application to be complete.
- Income information (One of the following: pay stub within three months, W-2 form, tax form, child support, TANF letter, SSI letter.)
- Two forms of Address verification (One of the following: Lease agreement or mortgage statement) & (One of the following: utility bill, pay stub, W-2, tax form, voter registration card, insurance letter with address, bank statement.)
- Contact information for child’s doctor & dentist
- Emergency contact information, including: name, phone #, birth date and address
- Original Official Birth Certificate
- Custody information (if applicable)
- IEP Paperwork (if applicable)
Future information required
- Physical/immunization records
**If you have a current student enrolled in Augusta County Schools, please bring your user name and password for your Parent Portal account.