Discipline Plan for Mrs. Shreckhise’s ClassroomRoom B-7 Class Rules
1. Treat yourself, others, and property with respect by your actions and language.
2. Be on time and in your seat doing bell work before the tardy bell.
3. Bring all needed materials to class each day (notebook, pencil/pen, homework).
4. Listen carefully the first time that rules or instructions are given.
5. Be silent when someone else is talking.
6. NO electronic devices “out” in the classroom (cell phone, iPods, MP3 players, etc.).
If you choose to break a rule:
1st time: Verbal warning/Alternative seating in classroom
2nd time: Morning detention at 8:00am in room B7
3rd time: Morning detention at 8:00am in room B7 and contact parent/guardian
4th time: Referral to office for discipline
Fighting, use of profanity, honor code violation, disrespect shown towards teacher and other adults, insubordination
Student will automatically be removed from the classroom and sent to the office.
Rewards: (In no particular order)