IXL Math: Student accounts are purchased annually for all ACPS students in GR K-8. Students can practice at school or from home year-round.These IXL Math resources are for TEACHERS:
- Use this how-to guide to set up your class roster in IXL: IXL Roster How-to Guide
- Use this IXL User Guide to learn more about IXL's Reporting Features: IXL Quick Start Reports
- Use this these IXL Guides to learn about various IXL features including customization and reporting as well as implementation ideas:IXL User Guide and Implementation Guide
This IXL Math resource is for PARENTS:
Reflex Math: Student accounts are purchased for all ACPS students in GR 2-5. Students can practice at school or from home year-round.This Reflex Math resource is for TEACHERS:
- This step‑by‑step guide provides a quick tour of IXL and shows easy, effective ways to get your child engaged and learning: IXL Family Guide
- This guide shows you how to take advantage of IXL's engaging practice and monitor your child's progress with summer use: IXL Summer Parent Hand-out
- This video gives a student overview of IXL: Getting Started with IXL for Students
This Reflex Math resource is for PARENTS:
- This Quick Start Guide for teachers is a helpful reference that introduces you to the main functionality of the website so you can get started using Reflex right away.
- The Reflex Parent Guide provides guidance and directions for creating a free parent account to monitor progress.