Fort Defiance High School Classroom Discipline Plan
Teacher: Mr. Weiss Room #: B3
- Treat yourself, others, and property with respect by your actions and language.
- Be on time and in your seat with required materials ready to learn by the tardy bell.
- Listen carefully the first time that rules or instructions are given.
- Teachers will teach and students will learn.
- Be silent when someone else is talking.
If You Choose To Break A Rule:
1st Time: Discuss with student the misbehavior and what corrective actions are needed
(severe misconduct will result in automatic referral to administration)
2nd Time: Conference with teacher
3rd Time: Conference with teacher and parent contacted
4th Time: Referral to administration
Severe Misconduct: (fighting, use of profanity, destruction of school property, disrespect shown
towards adults and other students, honor code violation)
Student will automatically be sent to the office.
Verbal praise, positive parent contacts, Act of Kindness cards and the opportunity
to learn in an environment free of unnecessary distractions.