Go immediately to your seat. Get out paper, pencil and book. Start on bell work.
Bell work: Each day you will have an assignment on the board when you arrive in the class room. It will be completed in the first 5-10 min of class time.
Notebooks: A three ring binder (2in. width) with notebook paper will be kept for lecture and lab notes.
Class Participation: All students are expected to participate fully in class discussions and activities.
1. Due at the beginning of class, any time after that is considered late. Any assignment not turned in or completed will be an automatic zero in the grade book.
2. The only exception will be for an absence. Upon student’s return he/she will have three days to make up any missed work. On the fourth day a zero will be recorded for missing work. If a student is absent on the day of a test he/she will be expected to take it the first day back.
3. It is the student’s responsibility to get missed assignments from the tray.4. If a student is caught cheating or assisting another student in cheating on any assignment, the student(s) will receive a zero for that assignment.Classroom Rules
- Treat yourself, others, and property with respect by your actions and language.
- Be on time and in your seat with required materials ready to learn by the tardy bell.
- Listen carefully the first time that rules or instructions are given.
- Teachers will teach and students will learn.
- Be silent when someone else is talking.
1st Time: Verbal warning is given.
2ndTime: A second verbal warning.
3rd Time: An email home to parents.
4thTime: Discipline note is sent to the office. Conference held with parent.
Severe Disruption: Fighting the use of profanity, destruction of property, disrespect or insubordination shown toward an adult will result in the student immediately being sent to the office.
Other Classroom procedures: Details will be posted on the Bulletin Board and discussed.