Here is a list of things your child can work on before coming to school.
These skills are also great for younger children to be working on at home.
- cutting on the lines, cut paper for fun
- count to 30 and identify numbers to 10
- know a few letters and letter sounds
- use correct three finger grasp when writing/coloring
- know all the letters in their name
- name basic shapes and colors
- use restroom independently including washing hands without reminder
- sit for a story for 5-10 minutes
- clean up after themselves
- share materials and toys with others
- listen and follow 2 step direction