COVID CLASSROOM PROCEDURES
- MUST be worn at all times, unless it is a designated "mask break for your section of the room. If not worn, you will be sent to the office.
- Once you choose a desk, do not switch that day.
- Moving around the classroom:
- You may use the pencil sharpener, etc. PLEASE let me know when you have done so. I will need to sanitize these items after each use.
- Try to eliminate touching surfaces and spaces that are not yours.
- Keep your hands to yourself.
- Exiting the classroom:
- bathroom - A teacher/staff member may ask you to wait (physically distanced 6ft). Only a certain number of people are allowed in the restroom at a time.
- nurse - The teacher/staff member will contact the nurse. He/She may tell you that the nurse's office has reached capacity and you will need to return to class.
- library or guidance - The teacher/staff member will radio to these places to see if they are available. If the space is full, he/she will ask you to return to the classroom and try again later.
- It is not necessary to take a pass or sign out.
- When in the hallway, you will see a "hall monitor." This teacher/staff member will ask you where you are going.
- Do not eat in the classroom.
- Do not share food items with your classmates.
- Hand sanitizer and hand washing:
- Hand sanitizer will be available to you in my classroom as well as other various parts of the building. Please take advantage of these resources.
- Some places are breeding grounds for germs. These places include things such as door handles, bathrooms, etc. Pay attention to the things you touch and then sanitize or wash your hands afterwards.
These rules and regulations are in place to keep our community as healthy as possible.
Please be patient and understanding as we work out the bugs in the system.
We are constantly trying to improve and will continue to do so.