Fort Defiance High School Classroom Discipline Plan
Mrs. Julie Williams
1. Treat yourself, others, and property with respect by your actions and language.
2. Be on time and in your seat with required materials ready to learn by the tardy bell.
Start on bellwork without waiting for teacher’s prompt.
3. Listen carefully the first time that rules or instructions are given.
4. Teachers will teach and students will learn.
5. Be silent when someone else is talking.
6. Always do your best
If You Choose To Break A Rule:
1st Time: Reminder of rule. (name on board)
2nd time in one week period: One morning detention. (check beside name)
3rd time in one week period: Second morning detention and parent contact.
(2nd check beside name)
4th time in one week period: Referral to a principal.
Names on the board and check marks will be erased at the end of each week.
Severe & Chronic Disruptions: (fighting, use of profanity, destruction of school property, disrespect shown towards adults, honor code violation, repeated disruptions)
Student will automatically be sent to the office.
1. Achievement and good grades in social studies.
2. Praise and encouragement from teacher.
3. Positive postcard to parents.
4. Weekly “treat.”