Technology Class Rules of Conduct
1) Students are expected to be in class on time as scheduled ready to work when the bell rings. If the bell rings and you are outside the door, you are late. Three lates count as one absence and the time must be made up after school.
2) Students are expected to have the following materials everyday that they are in class.
a. Pencil /Pen (Pens are not permitted to be used on the Drafting tables)
b. Notebook Students are responsible and will be held accountable for any work that is missed due to the following reasons
d. Any assignments that is due on that day. Assignments turned in after the end of class will be considered late.
3) Students are responsible and will be held accountable for any work that is missed due to the following reasons
c.Vacations that do not coincide with the school calendar.
Students are responsible for finding out what assignments or homework that they have missed.It is not the responsibility of the instructor to find out what you missed.
4) Cheating of any kind will not be tolerated. This includes but is not limited to:
d.Taking credit in any way for work that is not your own.
5) Students are expected to behave in a polite and respectful manner to each other, the instructor, school administrators and personnel, and any visitors to the classroom.
6) Students will refrain from ALL LANGUAGE which is considered to be obscene, profane, and discriminatory or is otherwise objectionable. Students will be warned and then disciplinary measures will be taken.
7) Appropriate dress The following items will not be worn in class:
Sleeves below the elbows Jewelry while operating equipment
Open toe shoes/ sandals Wallet chains
Thin Strap / Halter tops Long hair not tied back