Prescription Drug Benefits - Express-Scripts
Retail Pharmacy Mail Order
Generic Medications $ 10 $ 20
Preferred Brand Medications $ 30 $ 60
Non-Preferred Brand Medications $ 60 $ 120
* Specialty medications are limited to 30-day supply at retail
Who Is Who?RxBenefits, RxAssure & Express-Scripts.....• RxBenefits – Pharmacy Benefits Administrator• RxAssure (part of RxBenefits)– Member Services:• Denied claims• Copay inquires• Plan questions• Customer service issues/questions• Locate a pharmacy• Pricing questions• Included/excluded medication• Express Scripts– Pharmacy Benefit Manager– Specialty pharmacy, Accredo– Pharmacy Help Desk– Back-up customer service– Mail Order pharmacyMember Information:
- Express-Scripts is the pharmacy benefit provider. Download Prescription Summary of Benefits here.
- RxBenefits, Inc. is the pharmacy benefit administrator. Their member services team is called RxAssure.
- There are separate ID cards for Aetna and Express-Scripts.
- Pharmacy co-payments for both retail and maintenance medications remain unchanged.
- Contact RxBenefits at 1-800-334-8134 with formulary questions.
- Register with Express-Scripts home delivery program for mail order prescriptions. Download a mail order form here.
- A mobile app (myDrugCosts) is offered through RxBenefits. You can use the app to research drug costs and alternatives.
- RxBIN: 610014
- RxGroup: 35242Rx
- Express-Scripts Pharmacy Help Desk: 1-800-922-1557
- RxAssure Member Services: 1-800-334-8134
- Specialty medications are covered through Accredo (Express-Scripts Specialty Pharmacy).
- Specialty medications may require pre-authorization and quantity limits may apply.
- Specialty medications are limited to a 30-day supply.