Prescription Drug Benefits - Express-Scripts
- Express-Scripts is the pharmacy benefit provider. Download Prescription Summary of Benefits here.
- RxBenefits, Inc. is the pharmacy benefit administrator. Their member services team is called RxAssure.
- There are separate ID cards for Aetna and Express-Scripts.
- Pharmacy co-payments for both retail and maintenance medications remain unchanged.
- Contact RxBenefits at 1-800-334-8134 with formulary questions.
- Register with Express-Scripts home delivery program for mail order prescriptions. Download a mail order form here.
- A mobile app (myDrugCosts) is offered through RxBenefits. You can use the app to research drug costs and alternatives.
Who Is Who?
RxBenefits, RxAssure & Express-Scripts.....
• RxBenefits – Pharmacy Benefits Administrator
• RxAssure (part of RxBenefits)
– Member Services:
• Denied claims
• Copay inquires
• Plan questions
• Customer service issues/questions
• Locate a pharmacy
• Pricing questions
• Included/excluded medication
• Express Scripts
– Pharmacy Benefit Manager
– Specialty pharmacy, Accredo
– Pharmacy Help Desk
– Back-up customer service
– Mail Order pharmacy
- RxBIN: 610014
- RxGroup: 35242Rx
- Express-Scripts Pharmacy Help Desk: 1-800-922-1557
- RxAssure Member Services: 1-800-334-8134
- Specialty medications are covered through Accredo (Express-Scripts Specialty Pharmacy).
- Specialty medications may require pre-authorization and quantity limits may apply.
- Specialty medications are limited to a 30-day supply.