Prescription Drug BenefitsCarrier: Express-ScriptsCustomer Service Phone (RxBenefits): 1-800-334-8134Website: https://www.express-scripts.com/index.htmlMobile App: Express-Scripts.com/mobileExpress-Scripts (ESI) became the administrator for the SAW Consortium pharmacy benefit on January 1, 2017.To request a replacement ID card, contact RxBenefits at 1-800-334-8134. A member services rep will email a temporary card and request a permanent card be mailed to your home address.
Who Is Who?RxBenefits, RxAssure & Express-Scripts.....• RxBenefits – Pharmacy Benefits Administrator• RxAssure (part of RxBenefits)– Member Services:• Denied claims• Copay inquires• Plan questions• Customer service issues/questions• Locate a pharmacy• Pricing questions• Included/excluded medication• Express Scripts– Pharmacy Benefit Manager– Specialty pharmacy, Accredo– Pharmacy Help Desk– Back-up customer service– Mail Order pharmacyMember Information:
- Prescription Summary of Benefits.
- RxBenefits, Inc. is the pharmacy benefit administrator. Their member services team is called RxAssure.
- There will be separate cards for Aetna and Express-Scripts.
- Pharmacy co-payments for both retail and maintenance medications remain unchanged from 2016.
- You can contact RxBenefits at 1-800-334-8134 with formulary questions.
- Mail orders with Express-Scripts require new written prescriptions and registration with ESI's home delivery program. Download a mail order form here.
- A mobile app (myDrugCosts) will be offered through RxBenefits. You can use the app to research drug costs and alternatives.
- RxBIN: 610014
- RxGroup: 35242Rx
- Express-Scripts Pharmacy Help Desk: 1-800-922-1557
- RxAssure Member Services: 1-800-334-8134
- Specialty medications are covered through Accredo (Express-Scripts Specialty Pharmacy).
- Specialty medications may require pre-authorization and quantity limits may apply.
- Specialty medications are limited to a 30-day supply.
Last Modified on February 15, 2017