Requesting Your Transcript After Graduating from WMHS

  • Online/Digital Request for your transcript be sent to specific colleges 

    The counseling office is now using Parchment, an online program, to send transcripts. Please check your school email. If you haven't already set up a parchment account as a former student, you can set one up at We hope this will give students an opportunity to request transcripts from any computer, home or school. To ensure Parchment meets the college deadline requests must be made a minimum of 10 days before the deadline.  There is a small charge for this service from parchment and we can do all post high transcripts through this service.  

    Order Transcript

    if you would like a digital copy of your transcript request but do not want to go through parchment, please fill out our Transcript Request Form and email it to our Counseling Coordinator, Kim Long at   There is not a charge for a digital copy to be sent to you. 

    Paper Copy Request of Official Transcript

    If you would prefer a paper copy of your transcript, please fill out our Transcript Request Form and attach $3.00 per request.  You may bring this form directly to the Counseling Office at WMHS or you may mail it to: WMHS C/O Counseling Registrar, 189 Hornet Road, Fishersville, VA 22939.  We can either mail the official transcript request to you or to a specific college OR you are welcome to pick up the request as well.