Parents—have you ever wondered…
...how did John do on his math test?
...does Sarah have homework tonight?
...is Beth still tardy to classes?
Don’t wonder anymore. On Parent Portal you can access your child’s...
- Test Scores
- And much more!
The A B C’s of Activating Parent Portal
To activate your Parent Portal all you need to do is:
- Ask your school when the next Parent Portal Infinite Campus User Account Activation email will be sent. You will need to give the school office your primary email address in order to receive the email.
- Click on the unique activation link in the email to begin the portal activation process.
- Things you need to access Parent Portal:
- Desktop or laptop computer (first login)
- Email address
- Internet connection
Where will I be able to access the Parent Portal? You can access the Infinite Campus Portal from any computer that has internet access (home, libraries, employee lounges, etc.)
Is there a mobile App? Yes, there’s a mobile app. It’s FREE, easy, and available anytime. Check out “Portal Guide” located on the Augusta County website for more information on this valuable tool.
If you've activated your account, thank you for being a Parent Portal user. You are one of the 90 percent (April 2017) of satisfied parent portal users in Augusta County Schools.
Parent portal can be used to request changes in:
- Your phone number(s)
- Your address
- Your email address(es)
- Household member(s)
- Emergency contact(s)
Changing this vital information through Parent Portal keeps student records updated and current.
CAMPUS PORTAL AND MOBILE APP
- Need District ID for Mobile App?
- Having Username/Password Issues?
- Login Problems?
- Trouble receiving notifications?
- Are you receiving an error message?
- Is one of your children not appearing in the Mobile App?