Fort Defiance High School Classroom Discipline Plan
“The Indian Way”
Teachers: Jenny Foley-ZambrottaRoom #101
1. Treat yourself, others, and property with respect by your actions and language.
2. Be on time with the required materials and in your seat ready to learn by the tardy bell.
3. Listen carefully the first time that rules or instructions are given.
4. Teachers will teach and students will learn.
5. Be silent when someone else is talking.
If You Choose To Break A Rule:
1st Time: Verbal Warning
2nd Time: Minus 5 points on your “Workplace Readiness / Classroom Awareness Grade" Ticket given at the end of the 9 weeks
3rd Time: Minus 10 points on your "Workplace Readiness / Classroom Awareness” Ticket given at the end of the 9 weeks
4th Time: Conference with an administrator.
Severe Disruption: Fighting, use of profanity, destruction of school property,disrespect showntowards adults, honor code violation: Student will automatically be sentto the office.REWARDS: 1. Daily Verbal Praise2. "The Workplace Readiness / Classroom Awareness Grade" Ticket given at the end of each 9 weeks3. Prizes and extra credit given to classroom game winners, contest winners!4. Bonus test questions, etc.!!
STUDENT: I have read this classroom discipline plan, understand it, and will honor it.
Signature:______________________________________ Date:_________________PARENT: My child has discussed the classroom discipline plan with me. I understand it and willsupport it.
TEACHER: I will be fair and consistent in administering the discipline plan for my classroom.