Degrees and Certifications:
B.A., General Studies University of Nevada Reno, 2010 M.S., Applied Behavior Analysis Shenandoah University, 2017
- Behavior Specialist
- BCBA Candidate for 2018
- Graduate from Shenandoah University with a Masters of Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Bachelors of General Studies emphasizing in Educational Psychology and Human Sciences with a minor in Substance Abuse Treatment and Substance Abuse Prevention from the University of Nevada, Reno.
- Worked for 5 years for Rockingham County Public School District as a special education instructional assistant in the Autism Regional Program and Other Behaviors classroom and also assisted students with disabilities and problem behaviors in the general education classrooms.
- Prior to working, I stayed home with my five children. I have three in college and two still working on their high school diploma! I spent many hours volunteering in a library summer reading program, Boy Scouts of America, and serving in the Young Woman’s organization for my church.
- I like to hike, float in a pool, spend time with my family and travel the United States.