Degrees and Certifications:
B.A, Psychology and Biology University of Virginia, 2008 M.S. Counseling concentration in ABA NOVA Southeastern University, 2016 BCBA Behavior Analyst Certification Board, 2017 LBA Virginia Board of Medicine, 2017
- BCBA/Behavior Specialist for Clymore Elementary School, S. Gordon Stewart Middle School, Fort Defiance High School, Riverheads Elementary School, Riverheads High School, and the Exceptional Learner classrooms at Stuarts Draft Middle School.
- Holds a BS in Psychology and Biology from the University of Virginia as well as a Masters degree in Counseling with a specialization in ABA from Nova Southeastern University.
- Has worked in the school system for seven years in various roles: Paraprofessional and TDT.
- Expertise is in autism, Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), verbal behavior, early childhood education, child development, behavior management, staff management, program development, early intervention and developmental disabilities
- Has worked in the realm of ABA since 2007