Fort Defiance High School Classroom Discipline Plan
Teacher: Paula Jesalva Room: 111
Fort school-wide procedures
1. Treat yourself, others, and property with respect by your actions and language.
2. Be on time and in your seat with required materials ready to learn
by the tardy bell.
3. Listen carefully the first time that rules or instructions are given.
4. Teachers will teach and students will learn.
5. Be silent when someone else is talking.
This class procedures-If You Choose To Break A Rule:
1st Time: Verbal Warning
2nd Time: Detention
3rd Time: Parent Contact
4th Time: Office Referral
Severe Disruption: (fighting, use of profanity, destruction of school property, disrespect shown
towards adults, honor code violation)
Student will automatically be sent to the office.REWARDS