Degrees and Certifications:
B.S. Psychology Concentration in Applied Behavior Analysis James Madison University, 2017 Autism Spectrum Disorder Certificate
- Behavior Analyst for Wilson Elementary School, Wilson Middle School, Wilson Memorial High School, and Hugh K. Cassell Elementary School
- Graduated from JMU in 2017 with a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology and a concentration in Applied Behavior Analysis
- Finishing coursework to receive Master’s of Arts in Teaching with a concentration in Applied Behavior Analysis from JMU in May 2019!
- Has experience in clinical, private school, and public school settings specifically working with students with autism, intellectual disabilities, and multiple disabilities
- Expertise in Applied Behavior Analysis, Autism Spectrum Disorder, School-Wide and Individualized Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS), classroom management, and the adapted curriculum
- Enjoys traveling, watching sports, and spending quality time with friends and family