Campus Student/Parent Guidelines
Read Before Login Attempt
In response for the privilege of accessing the site, every student/parent is expected to act in a responsible, ethical and legal manner. You are required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Do not share their password with anyone.
- Do not attempt to harm or destroy any data.
- Do not use the Portal for any illegal activity, including violation of Data Privacy laws. Anyone found to be violating laws will be subject to civil and/or criminal prosecution.
- Do not access data or any account owned by another parent/guardian/student.
- You must identify a security problem with the Portal by notifying the Augusta County Public Schools District or the local school immediately without demonstrating the problem to anyone else.
- You will be denied Portal access if you are identified as a security risk to the Portal or any other Augusta County Public Schools District computers or networks.
Last Modified on January 25, 2019