Degrees and Certifications:
M.A. Special Education St. Peters University BCBA Behavior Analyst Certification Board, 2018 LBA Virginia Board of Medicine, 2018
- Holds degrees as a Master of Arts in Special Education from St. Peter’s University, as well as a Bachelor of Music from the Catholic University of America.
- Completed verified BCBA course sequence through Florida Institute of Technology.
- Has worked in the Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) field since 2015 as an instructor in the James C. Hormel School at the Virginia Institute of Autism, then with in-home services at Compass Counseling Services of Virginia as a clinician and supervisor for children and young adults with autism, developmental delays, and behavior concerns.
- Adjunct professor at Mary Baldwin University teaching graduate level courses in ABA.
- Enjoys spending time with my two dogs and traveling to Europe to visit family.