Dear students and parents, as we begin the summer season. I first want to wish all of you a great and happy summer vacation. You all deserve it. It was a fantastic year and I have enjoyed every minute of it. I am so proud of how well our students performed this year and I hope everyone gets some much deserved rest and relaxtion.
I wanted to take this opportunity to share a few safety tips for you and your family as you begin to travel and go to exciting places.
1. Before you go develop a safety plan for you and your family in case of an emergency.
2. Keep an emergency car kit.
3. Make sure you save emergency numbers.
4. If you check in to a hotel, review the escape routes in case of an emergency.
5. Review with your child that if he/she gets separated or lost to have them seek out an employee (i.e. lifeguard on the beach) or police officer for help. Remind your child not to talk to strangers.
6. Have a meeting place set up if you decide to separate.
7. Avoid over sharing online.
8. Keep your items in front of you when you go out.
9. Remember, always watch your child.
I hope these safety tips will be very helpful. If you or your family ever need anything please let me know. My contact info is email@example.com. Stay safe and have a good summer!