Welcome to Ms. Bergan’s website.
Best way to contact me is by email - firstname.lastname@example.org
1st Block - Planning
2nd Block - Algebra II - Part 2
3rd Block - Geometry - Part 2
4th Block - Geometry - Part 2
Homeroom - Freshman Last name beginning with CRA and ending with FOR
A little bit about my philosophy:
Algebra II has always been one of my favorite classes. I hope to positively influence their math experience and encourage all of them to pursue the continuation of their math education. I am a supporter of promoting a positive mindset for all students. As a teacher, I believe that all of my students are capable of achieving great things and improving their skills each and every day. As a teacher, my goal is to mold and modify my teaching to the needs and strengths of the students. When planning my lessons I work to provide examples and material that students can feel a connection with. As students feel a connection with the material they will be more motivated to continue learning.
“My mission as a teacher is to motivate, inspire, encourage, and support my students, in a safe, secure, and positive environment to educate them cognitively and socially as to build a foundation for life-long success and learning.”
- I value a curious and questioning mind that is willing to learn. I believe that everyone can learn core math skills.
- I value continuous effort through failure.
- I value diversity and inclusion because it brings various perspectives to the classroom.
- I value positivity in my classroom.
- I value communication and collaboration.
- I value respect. I strive to treat all people with dignity and open-mindedness.