Algebra II (Part 2)
Mr. Rolfe (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Spring Semester 2020
1. Come to class every day, be on time, and be prepared with your math text book, homework, 3-ring binder (or spiral notebook), calculator, homework calendar, and pencil.
2. Homework is to be completed every night
3. Be quiet, be respectful and listen during class time
4. Take notes and ask questions throughout the class period, if you have questions and you need extra help I will be available in the mornings before school (during football season the only mornings I won’t be available will be Mondays and Tuesdays)
5. Adhere to the discipline plan and to the school rules in the student handbook
6. Your grade will be based on the following criteria:
a) Major Assignemnts (Tests) – 50%
b) Minor Assignemnts ( Quizzes) – 30%
c) Homework/Classwork – 10%
7. Homework will be graded for completeness. If all assigned problems are completed the student will receive an assigned grade of 100%, if there are at least 50% of the problems attempted but not all of them the student will receive a 50%. If the student does not attempt at least half of the assigned problems he/she will receive a 0% for that day’s homework grade.
8. Tests will be announced at least 2 days in advance and quizzes can either be “pop” or announced9. When you are absent it is your responsibility to make up all missed assignments. Also all homework assignments will be posted on this website. It is your responsibility to not only complete them but also to turn them in.10. If an absence is unexcused a grade of a “0” will be assigned for all assignments on that given day
11. Tardiness to class is not tolerated; three unexcused tardies will result in a detention
12. Cell Phones - if cell phones are out they will be taken unless otherwise authorized to use it, may not use your phone as a calculator...............everyone is issued a calculator
13. Have a GREAT YEAR!!!!!!!