1. Substitute(s) - Needed for full day 8 AM to 3 PM, Monday thru Friday
- Must be able to pass a background check, will be fingerprinted
- Must be at least 18 and have completed High School
- Prior Work or Industry expeirence a plus
- Please contact Amy Pultz (540) 245-5002 or email at PultzA@valleytech.us
- Complete the application HERE
2. Practical Nursing Coordinator - Full Time Position (Immediate Opening as of 7/22/2020
The Program Coordinator shall hold an unencumbered license as a registered nurse or a multistate licensure privilege to practice nursing in the Commonwealth
The successful candidate will hold a minimum of Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing. (A Masters in Nursing or Nursing Education is preferred.)
The Coordinator will monitor all faculty members’ participation in professional education and nursing organizations.
Implements all policies and procedures in accordance to the VCTC Nursing Handbook.
Oversees the implementation of the program and curriculum
Works with VCTC’s Financial Officer to recommend/manage the program budget
3. Career and Technical Education (CTE) - VCTC is looking to potentially expand our Career Technical Education programs. We are looking for industry experts to possibly join our teaching ranks to impart their industry expertise to our students.
- Please call or email our Principal at DLMiller@valleytech.us for more information