The DMV learners permit test will be given at WMHS! This service is for current WMHS students.
The next test will be on March 8th and 22nd at 9:00am. **If there is a 2 hour delay, the test will also be delayed 2 hours, meaning an 11:00am start time. The students will need be on time to the test and be in room 17. You should arrive at 8:50 in order to get your temperature taken and turn in your signed consent form.
See Coach Grove if you need the printed parent consent form. The spots are limited.
*You must register on the website above, Coach Grove CAN NOT register a student for the test.
(To register you must be using Internet Explorer 9 or higher or Safari). The proctor is not able to register a student or add them in the day of a test, a parent or student must complete the registration.
*When you register please provide an email address.*
On the test day: (PLEASE READ!!!)
- Meet in room 17
- Have already registered yourself for the test: https://www.vadmvexam.com
- You MUST have completed, and signed DTS 41 consent form. https://www.dmv.virginia.gov/webdoc/pdf/dts41.pdf
- You can not take the test without this form! You can always turn it in to Coach Grove before the test.
- A picture ID to verify your identity. Your school ID will work.
- Headphones will be provided for the students.