The DMV learners permit test will be given at WMHS! This service is for current WMHS students.
The next test will be on Monday, December 7th and the 14th at 9:00am. The students will need be on time to the test and be in room 17.
Interested? See Coach Grove in order to get the full registration paper and get the parent consent form. The spots are limited.
In order to take the test you must register: https://www.vadmvexam.com
*You must register on the website above, Coach Grove CAN NOT register a student for the test.
(To register you must be using Internet Explorer 9 or higher or Safari). The proctor is not able to register a student or add them in the day of a test, a parent or student must complete the registration.
*When you register please provide an email address.*
On the test day: (PLEASE READ!!!)
- Meet in room 17
- Have already registered yourself for the test: https://www.vadmvexam.com
- You MUST have completed, and signed DTS 41 consent form. https://www.dmv.virginia.gov/webdoc/pdf/dts41.pdf
- You can not take the test with out this form! You can always turn it in to Coach Grove before the test.
- A picture ID to verify your identity.
- Please bring your charged laptop to take the exam. Headphones can be provided for the students.