SDHS Cougar PACWelcome to our webpage - thank you for your interest! We are one of the parent organizations that proudly serves Stuarts Draft High School.OUR MISSION STATEMENT
It is the mission of your Stuarts Draft High School Parent Advisory Council to work closely with our administrators, faculty, parents and students to build a positive educational environment and recognize all students who excel, regardless of their area of talent. The Parent Advisory Council is comprised of parent volunteers and an administrative liaison. The Council is organized and operated for the express purpose of charitable activities and donations that will benefit the students, staff, and facility at Stuarts Draft High School.Parent Advisory Council Contributions to SDHSThis is a partial list of the things we do to help SDHS be the best it can be.Reward Cards Each Semester
- PAC issues Master Paw Platinum Cards to students who achieve High Honor Roll, Master Paw Gold Cards to students who achieve Honor Roll, Golden Cougar Cards to students nominated for improvement and/or overall positive character, and Perfect Attendance Cards for those students who have perfect attendance. Students who earn any of these cards are granted special privileges as well as coupons for free items from community businesses.
Throughout the 2018/2019 school year, PAC contributed the following to SDHS:
To join PAC simply come to a meeting or contact one of our members and get involved!PAC LeadershipPresident: Amy Walter, firstname.lastname@example.orgTreasurer: Kyle SlavenAppreciation Chaiperson: Shannon Farrar
- $3,200.00 was given to SDHS to go towards Administrative Projects.
- A Whole School Award was given to students/staff on February 14, 2019. Everyone received a doughnut during Cougar Return.
- Students were rewarded with PAW cards and coupons from local restaurants for their academic achievement at the end of the 1st and 2nd Semester.
- Hospitality for the staff at SDHS included monthly “treats” of encouragement and support, a cookie platter in December, a soup luncheon in January, a Massage Day and Dessert Day during Teacher Appreciation Week, and breakfast at the end of the school year.
- An award and a monetary gift were given to the Teacher of the Year, Support Staff of the Year, Valedictorian and Salutatorian.