Stuarts Draft High School
“Home of the Cougars”
Profile of a Graduate: Community and Civic Responsibility
Goal 1: Continue to improve student life skills that help promote their well being and sense of community.
Objective: Explore character traits training opportunities and social emotional/trauma informed initiatives.
- Small groups
- Cougar Crew
- Club and Class Officer Training
- C+ and Club Sessions
Profile of a Graduate: Content Knowledge and Workplace Skills
Goal 2: Continue to improve student achievement and learning environment by giving students knowledge, skills, attributes and experiences students will need as employees and citizens.
Objective: During the 2019-2020 school year, staff will implement and integrate learned best practices from school visits, classroom experience by using the 5 C’s, PBA (Performance Based Assessments), PBL(Project Based Learning), interdisciplinary/cross-curricular, innovation, ect.
- Provide Staff Development to explicitly teach the 5 C’s to students
- Offer Project Based Learning book study during the first semester
- Implement Project Based Learning lessons
- PLC’s (Professional Learning Communities)
- Professional Models from Draft