National Art Honor Society
“As a member of the National Art Honor Society, I pledge to devote some of my time and energy to creating and appreciating art. I will share my artistic endeavors with everyone around the world and nurture my creative spirit.”
We began the WMHS chapter several years ago and we want to continue being part of this society. The purpose of the chapter shall be to :
· Inspire and recognize those students who have shown outstanding ability in art.
· Foster excellence and a dedicated spirit to the pursuit of art.
· Aid members in working toward the attainment of their highest potential in an art area.
· Bring art to the attention of the school and community.
· Further aesthetic awareness in all aspects of the school’s total program.
The WMHS NAHS members will develop, plan and create artistic projects throughout the school year to enhance our school and community. The National Art Honor Society is open to sophomores, juniors, and seniors. You must maintain a “B” average in art to be in NAHS.
Mrs. Erin Whetzel; Art Room 26
*Seniors: NAHS Graduation Cords are $13.00, order at our April meeting.
Club meetings are on gold club days each month.
Washington D.C. Field Trip (spring)Fine Arts "Explosion" (every November)