- All students in grades 6-12 have a Portal account.
- New Student accounts are created daily beginning the first day of school.
- Reminders are emailed to students every Tuesday to activate their account.
- Parent Portal activation emails are generated weekly. The school must have the parent's current email address on file in the Demographic screen for the parent to receive the email.
- The email to the parent will include a unique activation link (active for two days).
- Note: Schools may provide the parent the activation key to the parent any day of the year.
- Activate Campus Parent on the log in page (click "New User?" link) bit.ly/campusparent
Parent Portal Activation Schedule
Effective October 28, 2019:
Every Monday morning, Parent Portal activation emails are sent to all student guardians, where no guardian of the student has Portal.
Last Modified on October 28, 2019