Monday, September 21, 2020
Here are a few reminders forn students and parents:
1. There is work to be completed everyday.
2. Students need to view the modules and the announcements to see what is needed to be completed everyday. DO NOT RELY ON THE CALENDAR AS THAT GIVES DUE DATES NOT THE DATE TO BEGIN.
3. All grades will be in infinite campus weekly.
PLEASE VISIT THE ANNOUNCEMENT PAGE ON YOUR SOCIAL STUDIES TILE AND JOIN GOOGLE CLASSROOM. TO JOIN, GO TO GOOGLE CLASSROOM, HIT THE PLUS SIGN TO JOIN A CLASS, AND ENTER YOUR CODE. THIS CAN BE OUR BACK-UP IF CANVAS IS NOT COOPERATING.
4. Parents: please check the Gator Swamp for our communications as situations continue to change.
5. Parents: please sign up for Remind if you have done this. This a great way to hear what is due.
This week, the Gators will head west and learn about new inventions and adaptations. Students have guided notes, review sheet, quiz and a choice of a product.
Remember- there will be something to do everyday! We will be creating lessons, activities, quizzes and more so there will always be something to complete.
Should there be a question, we can be reached through email, or our Team office hours are Monday from 1:00-3:00 and Tuesday through Friday from 12:45-1:15. We know there will be questions and we will work together for the success of all our Gators.
Below, you will find my course syllabus, grading scale, etc.