Air Conditioning & Refrigeration III(Part III from Part II-Level Curriculum)
Refrigeration III is a continuation from the Part II-level class that picks up on unit 25 and continues to unit 36 in the same textbook. The objectives to be included but not limited too are as follows.
- Special refrigeration system components.
- Application of refrigeration systems.
- Special refrigeration applications.
- Troubleshooting and typical operating conditions.
- Electric heat.
- Gas heat.
- Oil heat.
- Hydronic heat.
- Alternative heating (stoves, fireplace inserts and solar)
- Indoor air quality.
- Refrigeration applied to air conditioning.
Prerequisite: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration I & II