- Augusta County Public Schools
- Social Workers
- Assistive Technology
- IEP Online Link
- Infant Toddler Connection of Augusta-Highland
- Instructional Specialists for Student Services
- Mandt Training Information
- Procedural Safeguards
- School Community Health Services
- Services for Students Identified as Hearing or Visually Impaired
- Resources For School Re-Opening
- Meet Our Team
- School Social Work Blog
- Attendance Matters
- Homeless Education
- Special Education Eligibility Worksheets
- Special Education Parent 2 Parent
- Special Education Parent Involvement Survey
Augusta County Public Schools will provide all students* with free breakfast and lunch through grab and go or delivery, beginning September 14. More information will be forthcoming.
*Q & A Is there a plan for meals for distance learners to ease the financial burden of those who chose/ needed to choose this option due to high risk households?
A: Yes, grab and go meals will be provided on Mondays at certain locations: CLES, SMS, RES, WES, Cassell, Craigsville, CHES, BMMS and BGHS.
Q: For blended learners, is breakfast available in the morning? Are lunches hot or cold or a variety or should my child pack a lunch?
A: Breakfast and lunch will be available for all students and it will be served in their classroom to avoid gatherings. One hot and one cold entree will be available for breakfast and lunch.
Local Area Food Banks
You can find your closest food pantry by visiting https://www.brafb.org/find-
**Please call the pantry before visiting to ensure they are open and their hours remain the same.
@NoKidHungry has launched a texting hotline to provide information about emergency food distribution sites in communities where schools have been closed due to #COVID19. To find food near you text "FOOD" or "COMIDA" to 877-877