- Augusta County Public Schools
- Social Workers
- Assistive Technology
- IEP Online Link
- Infant Toddler Connection of Augusta-Highland
- Instructional Specialists for Student Services
- Mandt Training Information
- Procedural Safeguards
- School Community Health Services
- Services for Students Identified as Hearing or Visually Impaired
- Resources For School Re-Opening
- Meet Our Team
- School Social Work Blog
- Attendance Matters
- Homeless Education
- Special Education Eligibility Worksheets
- Special Education Parent 2 Parent
- Special Education Parent Involvement Survey
Eviction Update 8.8.2020
Update as of 8.8.2020:
Npr Article: "Virginia's Supreme Court has granted a request from Gov. Ralph Northam to temporarily stop evictions proceedings, extending protections for tenants who can't pay their rent through the beginning of September.
In a 4-3 ruling Friday, the court agreed to a moratorium on eviction proceedings through Sept. 7, declaring that public safety concerns due to the coronavirus pandemic constituted a "judicial emergency."
To check your eligibility and find a local organization distributing funding, call 2-1-1 or visit http://dhcd.virginia.gov/eligibility.
Blue Ridge Legal Services Pamphlet 7.23.2020
Valley Housing Crisis Hotline
Clients who are experiencing housing instability can refer themselves. It covers clients who are still in housing but could lose their housing to clients who are already homeless.
Phone Number: 540-213-7347